May 2021 PUBLISHING PROMOTION
Here’s how it works. Sign-up for our Standard Publishing Service bundled together with Kindle and Kobo for only $1,999* which includes:
- Professional design of your book’s front and back cover, and interior layout*
- Multiple revision rounds to the design to ensure your satisfaction
- Distribution of the paperback print edition of your book
- Availability via Ingram to 39,000 booksellers in USA, Canada, Australia and internationally including Chapters-Indigo, Barnes and Noble, independent bookstores, Amazon.com, Chapters.Indigo.ca and other online retailers***
- Automatic printing and fulfillment of all book orders
- A designated Project Manager and support team to guide you step-by-step through the process
- Kindle and Kobo Distribution
Plus receive FREE
- Print Ready PDF (save $250)
- $100 Print Credit
If you are interested in our more comprehensive publishing options (“Professional”,”All Inclusive” or “Traditional Package”), receive:
- Free upgrade from our 85% to 100% Net Royalties Program (you save $500)
- Free Editorial Evaluation (up to 70k) or $500 Credit towards any Editing
Kid’s Book Publishing Promo (save up to $1,025):
- $150 towards your first print order with Tellwell
- 100% NET Royalties (save $500) With illustrated packages only*
- Print-ready PDF (save $250) With illustrated packages only*
- 25% Off Kids Editing With illustrated packages only*
But hurry, to qualify for this offer you will need to put down a minimum 10% deposit no later than May 31st.
For more details, please email your designated Publishing Consultant if you are interested.
Payments Plan Options:
- Pay in full – no fee
- 3 Months Equal Payments – One time $25 admin fee
- Up to 6 Months Equal Payments – One time $50 admin fee
* Layout-intensive books need extra design time and require a custom quote. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
**Ebooks are not included in children’s book packages and may not be suitable for some books with highly complex layouts. We have an alternative promotion for Kids books that includes free hard cover distribution, 25% off editing and and author website, $50 print credit, 10% off marketing outreach, and for Illustrated packages only a free upgrade to 100% royalty managed distribution.
***Availability via Ingram to 39,000 booksellers does not mean that all these retailers are forced to sell your book, but many automatically post it for sale on their online bookstores. Retailers control the actual sale price of books and shipping policies, while you as the author control the “suggested retail price” and wholesale discount, which ultimately means you control the price retailers buy your book at, not what they sell at. Many European retailers require a minimum wholesale discount of 35% or they won’t list your book for sale. Don’t worry, we’ll guide you through this step during the distribution phase!
Cannot be combined with any other offer.